Monday, September 5, 2011

My Crazy Family


Contributed by Milford Woods

My family is loud – louder than most – and that’s what I love about them. My wife and I had to move in with my sister and her husband late last year after we were both laid off and it’s really been a blessing in disguise because we get to spend so much more time around our family and I know the kids are loving it. I’ve been trying to help out with stuff around their house by doing yardwork and paying for the internet dsl highspeed that my family uses but I know it’s only a matter of time before we wear out our welcome which is totally fair. I love my sister but I can understand why she wouldn’t want us in her house for much longer! Either way, I feel like my family’s really close and I feel lucky for that and hope we continue to get together all the time like we do now, if not only for the children’s sake since they love their cousins.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...