Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Become.com

I found a great new shopping site, called Become.  The fall and winter are approaching.  They have some beautiful ladies flannel shirts.  I've never actually owned a flannel shirt, but I hear they are very comfy.  All their prices are reasonable, too.  I love buying things online, because of the better prices.  

My youngest daughter starts Jr. Kindergarten in January, and I'm thinking a cute little roxy backpack 


Roxy Lazy Pony Black/White Juniors Backpack


or one of these jansport backpacks is perfect for her.  

Jansport Supermax Plaid Backpack- Blue/Violet


The site, Become, has lots of other items too:  electronics, clothings, jewelry, things for your home, and health & beauty items.  Check it out, and see what you think.  


Brit















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...